Friday, May 1, 2009

Breaking Dawn!!!

I'm reading Breaking Dawn. Breaking Dawn has about two differen't point of views Bella and Jacobs. My favorite point of view is Bellas. The author is Stephanie Meyer, she is awesome at writing books( expecially the Twilight series!). Bella becomes part of Edwards family.........they have a beautiful baby girl named Renesmee, she keeps growing.


Bella has a really awesome power. It's not like Edwards', Jaspers', or Alices', her power is way more unique( but I'm not going to tell you what her power is,ha ha). I can't wait to finish because I want to read the next books.


If you haven't read the Twilight series you are missing out on a lot! It is one of the best books I have ever read! You should read the books........now I'll admit Twilight, and sort of New Moon don't really have a lot of action. Now Eclipse and Breaking Dawn have A LOT of action!!!!

No comments: