Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mountains I Still Have To Climb


I have succeeded in a lot this year. From turning in homework to getting good grades (I didn't turn in a couple homework assignments though). I have worked really, really hard. I have been trying to have a good attitude this year and I think that I have succeeded.


I could of succeeded at more. Next year I am going to try to keep my grades above a "D" even though I only have a "D" once or twice. I will try next year to read a lot more. Try to be better in math! I am terrible in math. So I will try to be better at math next year.


There is only 2-3 weeks left of school. I have made it! All the way through my sixth grade year. I'm almost in seventh grade and I'm going to miss a lot of people, yes including the teachers. I have really enjoyed my seven years at Laurelville Elementary schools.

1 comment:

Mr. McGuire said...

So, it's over a year later. How is the mountain climbing going? Are you a living success story? Have you continued the pattern of hard work that you set in sixth grade?

I am betting you are working as hard as ever and finding new successes every day.